Sales: 0333 0307788 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm Sat-Sun 9am-4pm

Woods Health Supplements - Affordable Quality Since 1981

 

Calcium & Magnesium

More Views

Availability: In stock

Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body. 99% of calcium is found in the bones and teeth, and the other 1% plays a vital role in the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles and heart.

  • Each tablet provides: 87.5mg Calcium
  • 86.5 mg Magnesium.
  • Supports normal muscle function and healthy bones
  • Suitable for Vegetarians
90 Tablets
Only 10p per tablet
Code: W593
£8.99
RRP £11.04
180 Tablets
Only 7p per tablet
Code: W594
£12.49
RRP £20.24
360 Tablets
Only 7p per tablet
Code: W595
£21.99
RRP £36.72

Take 1 tablet per day after a meal

Please note:Image is for illustration purpose only

Calcium & Magnesium

Calcium is the most abundant element found in the human body. Calcium is highly important in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. In fact, the body is constantly remodelling our bones, absorbing Calcium and depositing it into our bones. Apart from this, Calcium is required for proper muscle function and nerve transmission. Magnesium is also an abundant element throughout the human body. It is responsible for energy production and contributes to the development of our bones due it being instrumental in transporting calcium across our cells. Without Magnesium, the human body could not synthesise DNA.

Woods Supplements Calcium & Magnesium

Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body. 99% of Calcium is found in the bones and teeth, and the other 1% plays a vital role in the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles and heart. Many nutritionists believe that adults need about 1200mg of Calcium a day, particularly women during and after the menopause, so it's vital to keep your levels topped up. We've combined Calcium with high grade Magnesium, which plays both a role in the maintenance of healthy bones and supports normal muscle function, including the heart.

Why Buy From Woods Supplements?

Here at Woods, we offer a wide selection of vitamin and supplements. It’s our goal and ethos to make sure you find the right supplement for you. With this in mind, we offer a ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee. It’s easy: if you are unhappy for any reason, please send the item back and we will refund you in full. Our aim is to supply the purest product for the fairest price. We constantly monitor high-street supplement prices, please use our RRP checker to check how much you have saved.

Nutritional Information

Typical per daily dose % NRV
Calcium 87.5mg 10.9
Magnesium 86.5mg 23

NRV - Nutrient Reference Value

Additional Information

Caution Food supplements must not replace a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking food supplements. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Vegetarian Status Suitable for Vegetarian
Product Type Tablet
Ingredients

 Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Cross-linked Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Maize Starch, Coating: (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Talc), Poly Vinyl Pyrrolidone, Silicon Dioxide, talc, Magnesium Stearate.

Free Anti Antibacterial Hand Wash

Free Antibacterial Hand Wash With Every Order Over £75

Claim Your Free Product In The Basket - Only One Per Order

Free Anti Antibacterial Hand Wash

The Perfect Partners...