TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The owner of this web site is Woods Supplements, 1 Scotts Road, #24-10 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Woods Supplements, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. Your order is an offer to buy from us. After you have placed an order, we will send you an email confirmation. If you would like to cancel your order at this stage you are free to do so in accordance with our cancellation policy below.
4. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until immediately before we despatch a product to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply a product to you without giving any reason. If we decline to supply a product to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy below.
5. Where products are despatched separately from each other, our acceptance of the order in respect of each product takes place immediately before that product is despatched.
6. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to goods being dispatched, we will cancel and refund your order.
7. You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
8. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
9. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 42 below from time to time.
10. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Woods Supplements. We recommend you add woodshealth.com to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
13. You undertake that all details you provide to Woods Supplements for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
14. You must choose a password during registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
15. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Woods Supplements as soon as possible.
16. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other group sites and publications.
17. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
18. You grant Woods Supplements and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
19. All purchases are non-transferable.
Right to Cancel – Unwanted Items
20. You may cancel the contract at any time but no later than 30 working days after the day you received the product by:
a. sending the notice of cancellation by email or phone ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
b. where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure – by contacting Woods Supplements by email or phone. We will provide you with details on how and where to send your item. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
21. We will refund your credit card once we have received and processed the item as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Woods Supplements or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
22. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Woods Supplements shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Woods Supplements by email or phone. We will provide you with details on how and where to send your item. Please notify Woods Supplements of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
23. Multi-buy items: Main or qualifying multi-buy items can be returned to us if they are damaged or defective. We are able to offer you a replacement for any qualifying multi-buy items. Due to the nature of these promotions, we cannot offer you a refund for the main or qualifying item alone.
24. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Woods Supplements do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Woods Supplements negligence or wilful default, or that of Woods Supplements employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. Woods Supplements does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
26. Any information (and accompanying material) provided by Woods Supplements is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. The statements and products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Woods Supplements strongly advises anyone who is currently taking medicinal products and or suffer from any form of medical disorder should consult their doctor prior to using any of the products advertised on the website. Woods Supplements
strives to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
27. Woods Supplements will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Woods Supplements is providing this site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Woods Supplements does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
29. You and Woods Supplements will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
30. The products sold on the Site are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this. Woods Supplements does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Woods Supplements when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Processing of orders
31. Woods Supplements debits credit and debit cards on the day the order is placed. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
32. Every purchase you make shall be deemed as being performed in Jersey. Jersey law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
33. Woods Supplements aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Woods Supplements are not able to supply dates when items may be back in stock.
34. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
35. Non UK delivery may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Woods Supplements advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
36. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
37. Woods Supplements does not offer final delivery of our products to you. Delivery services are provided by a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched must be reported to us.
38. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
39. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
40. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Woods Supplements reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Woods Supplements and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Woods Supplements and its affiliates, as appropriate.
41. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Woods Supplements tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Woods Supplements to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
42. Woods Supplements may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site. Your continued use of the site following Woods Supplements posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the site.
43. These terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Woods Supplements and you relating to your purchase. Woods Supplements advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Woods Supplements. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Woods Supplements. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
44. If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
45. These terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom